Our intermediate SEO Training course is for people who have an understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation, and wish to take their skills to the next level.
This course is just one of a series of seo courses offered here in Melbourne.
You are an ideal candidate for intermediate, mid-level SEO training, if you have:
- Been doing some basic website optimisation
- Read and studied online and decided to separate fact from fiction
- Realised that the system you use for your website just doesn't cut it under the hood
- Plateaued out with your progress through search engine optimisation ranks
- Made some undiagnosed errors and suddenly lost website rank recently
Our Intermediate SEO Topics Include...
We look at on-page and off-page optimisation in more detail, and demonstrate the ways that you can make a positive impact through checking and tweaking some of the most fundamental elements on each of your website pages.
We'll take a look at areas of your sample website which might need improvement, and provide you with page-level specific recommendations on what to do in order to achieve better organic ranking.
We'll also explore how you can use SEO media to attract and nurture more clients, with the different strategies needed for "impulse" items, "in-depth" purchase decisions and how peoples' need for validation can either work for you, or against you.
Intermediate Level Training DatesMid level, intermediate search engine optimisation training courses will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday 28th March 2018 at 0900 hrs
- Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 0900 hrs
You'll be able to get an in-depth analysis done on your own website, as well as a review of why your competitors are outranking you in search!
Learn what should be done to put the odds in your favour!
An intermediate SEO course will teach you the skills you need.
To enquire, simply complete the form on our contact page.